PHOTOSHOP BASICS GROUP CLASS
In this workshop you will learn 3 useful outcomes in 1 hour time sessions: Exposure adjustments, basic retouching and removal of objects.
Date | This workshop is run over 3 days
Time | 3 hours, 1 hour each day over 3 days
Where | Small group class online, 4 students max. (1:1 classes available)
Cost | $330 pp
Delivery | Practical live training online with Zoom, 3 modules presented separately over various days. Eg. 3x Saturday morning sessions. BONUS support: Email check in for follow up support
What you will learn |
We will cover:
- Exposure adjustments and multiple ways to improve the look of your image including black & white conversion.
- Transforming your images for maximum colour and contrast impact (minor adjustments and cropping)
- Retouching a portrait
- Removing an object from your scene & patching up messy areas
What you need |
- Computer or Laptop with charger
- Notebook +pen
- External hard drive (optional)
- Plenty of images to edit (can be saved on your hard drive or have them on a memory card).
*You will be required to have a subscription to Adobe Photoshop. To access Adobe Photoshop, select the Creative Cloud Photography plan from $14.29 p/m