Virtual Group Class
In this workshop, you will learn the amazing program that is Adobe Lightroom Classic, as well as the secrets to my master workflow for fast, effective image editing and file management.
Date | Fri 22nd May 2020
Time | 1.5 hours
Where | Small group class online, 4 students max. (1:1 classes available)
Cost | $180 pp
Delivery | Practical live training online with Zoom
What you will learn | In this workshop, you will learn the amazing program that is Adobe Lightroom Classic*, as well as the secrets to my master workflow for fast, effective image editing and file management.
We will cover:
- Setting up your Lightroom*
- Lightroom tools and interface
- Importing RAW and Jpeg photos from a camera or memory card
- Exporting finished files for all publishing requirements
- Features of Lightroom
- Editing images the fast way
- Managing your best photos into collections
- Using Collections and much more
What you need |
- Computer or Laptop with charger
- Notebook +pen
- Plenty of images to edit (can be saved on your hard drive or have them on a memory card).
*You will be required to have a subscription to Lightroom Classic, not the smaller cloud-based version Lightroom CC. To access the Lightroom Classic plan, select the Creative Cloud Photography plan from $14.29 p/m